CONA was created, with the aim to create an Adda situation, to dissolve the hierarchies between art and design, to step down from this exclusive position of being ‘artists’ and open up the space for cross pollination. Our aim since our inception was to set up a parallel pedagogic structure for the younger generation. Since CONA is a Non-Profit organisation, it relies on the funding of individuals and organisations for the development of its activities. Your gracious and valuable donations shall help us achieve our aims and shall be acknowledged in many ways.
One can associate and support CONA through our annual Donation Proposals-
Moreover, your donations shall also entail several benefits such as- but not limited to- acknowledgement on the website, priority bookings and guided access to all events and talks, guided studio visits and in the workings of the KATCONA Design Cell.
Feel free to get in touch with us on email@example.com for any queries regarding our donation programmes.
- Atul Shroff
- Biren Bhuta
- Chintan Upadhyay
- Dayanita Singh
- Kirtna Pai Mehta and Asheet Mehta.
- Vishwa Shroff
- Mortimer Chaterjee
- Anju Dodiya
- Atul Dodiya
- Shilpa Gupta
- Shireen Gandhy
- Nilima Sheikh and Gulam Mohammed Sheikh
- Rashmi and Ranbir Kaleka
- Yogesh Mahida
Organisational and Institutional Support:-
- Aicon Gallery, New York
- Creative India Foundation, India
- Chatterjee & Lal, Mumbai
- Foundation for Indian Contemporary Art (FICA), Delhi
- Indian Foundation for Arts, Bengaluru
- Inlaks India Foundation, Mumbai
- Japan Foundation of Arts, Delhi
- Jhaveri Contemporary
- Mohile Parikh Center, Mumbai
- Mumbai Art Room, Mumbai
- Project 88, Mumbai
- Swiss Arts Council Pro Helvetia, Delhi
- The Whitworth, Manchester
- The Triangle Network, London